Folding stool, Samurai Chair TONO
Folding stool using the Ripple, an artificial skin for the shamisen. This folding stool, which can be regarded as the origin of the Ripple, is put into commercial production! The development of the Ripple started from this folding stool. The Ripple, an artificial skin for the shamisen, is a product developed by the President of Komatsuya, who was inspired in his childhood by a folding chair made by his brother. On one day in his childhood, he was impressed by a bouncing sound made by flipping a finger against the cloth that covered the seat of the folding chair, when the cloth was so tight while the folding chair was unfolded. Materials: Ripple, an artificial skin for the shamisen, and Hiba, a kind of cypress.
-  Small Bachi (Pick,Plectrum) for Shami-boy, Shami-Komachi
- 1,080 JPY
-  [Tsugaru] 1681 DS case (with backpack) Navy Blue or Dark Red
- 9,639 JPY
-  [Shamiboy, Nagauta] 1680 DS case (with backpack) Navy Blue or Dark Red
- 8,505 JPY
- Yoshitaka Amano Original character "SHAULA" Art Shamisen Kokyu type
- 432,000 JPY
-  Shinobi(Ninja) girl, Marin "Shamiboy" with a round Azuma-sawari : Casual authentic shamisen
- 38,800 JPY
-  [Tsugaru Shamisen] "Ripple" used, Beginner shamisen set. One piece of neck.
- 59,800 JPY